I finally have some time to share my recipes with you all. I promise that next time, it will not take me this long! In the midst of a busy fall schedule, we could all use extra recipes to meal prep for breakfast. These Sausage and Spinach Egg Muffins can be made quickly. They can last for days, unless you live in my house. They didn't make it through one day here! Yum!
- 1 package of nitrate free sausage
- 1 c spinach
- 1/4 c onions
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 8 eggs
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F, and begin to cook your sausage in a skillet on the stove.
- While this cooks, chop your onion and mix into a large bowl along with the spinach, spices, and eggs.
- Once the sausage is completely brown (be 100% sure it is cooked fully), allow it to cool for 5-10 minutes before mixing into bowl as well.
- Lather a muffin tin with olive oil to keep the muffins sticking to the pan then pour the mix in evenly into each individual cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the egg is solid. Scoop out and eat up!