- 2 sweet potato
- 1 c raw kale salad (Mine included chopped carrots and radish. Onion would taste great in this mixture as well.)
- 6 eggs
- 8 oz nitrate free sausage
- 1/4 c coconut milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Dice your sweet potatoes into small pieces. I placed all of my chopped pieces into a Tupperware container with the olive oil and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. I shook the container to lather all of the sweet potato pieces.
- Next, place the sweet potato pieces on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until the sweet potato is crisp.
- While the sweet potato bakes, begin cooking your sausage over the stove in a large pan. Once the sausage is thoroughly cooked, mix the kale salad in the pan.
- While the sausage and kale continues to cook on the stove, mix your eggs and coconut milk in a separate bowl. You will add this to the pan on the stove.
- Once the sweet potato is completely cooked, add it to the pan as well. You will continue to mix all of these ingredients together to create an awesome breakfast skillet.
Week #2 of the Reebok Open continues tonight with the announcement of 14.2. Tom finished with a score of 398 and 360 reps for myself. It is a running joke between Tom and I that we always place the same in things. After 14.1, we are both tied for 15th in the Mid Atlantic Region. We are lucky to have so many awesome supporters to push us for those last reps, despite how hard it is to continue. I am excited to watch Camille and Talayna kill it head to head. I think this is the week of the chest to bar pull ups, "AKA" the week where Tom starts to leave me in the dust. ;) Good luck to all athletes competing in the Open 14.2. Have fun with it and stay safe folks!