Sunday, August 10, 2014

Smoothie with Vanilla Protein Powder

          For months now, the quality of my protein has concerned me, but I know the importance of taking protein powder shakes when being extremely  active. Promix, who has a Grassfed Protein Powder, contacted me and asked me to try their powder out. I have used it for two to three weeks, and I feel great! I have been eating 100% strict Paleo as well, so now I do not have to worry as much about having as many excess ingredients in my protein. Their vanilla protein was a perfect fit for this shake.

          Now, you all can use any vanilla protein for this smoothie, and it will taste great! This is one of my favorites for a breakfast on the go or a post workout drink.

Ingredients:
  • 1-2 scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder
  • 4 Frozen or Fresh Strawberries
  • 1/4 c Frozen or Fresh Spinach
  • 1/2 Banana
  • 2 oz Coconut Water
  • 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
  • 4 oz Water
  • 1 tsp Chia Seeds

All you need to do is blend these ingredients in a blender and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment