- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tsp Organic mustard
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/2 c coconut oil
- Blend yolks, mustard, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor.
- Add olive and coconut oils next and continue blending. The texture of the Mayonnaise will not be as thick at first, but it does set up more in the refrigerator. Do not worry! Also, this recipe made enough for two servings. You can make a batch of Chicken Salad and save the other half of the Mayonnaise, or you can just make two batches!
Paleo Chicken SaladIngredients:
- 1/2 c Paleo Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 10 oz chopped chicken (You can either make your own or purchased Organic Canned Chicken in Water. You would want to find one that has no added preservatives. I used this for my batch!)
- 1/4 c sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp Organic mustard
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1/4 c red grapes (You may not need this much. You can estimate for your recipe. I used a little less in the second batch.)
- Add your chicken and mayonnaise to a mixing bowl.
- Dice your celery and grapes into very fine pieces. Add them to the bowl as well. Mix.
- Next, add your pepper and almonds. Mix it all together and add more Mayonnaise if needed.
- Allow to set for 1-2 hours and eat! It still tastes good before you let it set, but you want the consistency to thicken. Enjoy by itself, with lettuce wraps, or fresh veggies. I hope you all love this! We sure did.