Twice Baked Stuffed Sweet PotatoesIngredients:
- 4-6 sweet potatoes
- 1 package ground meat
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 c onions
- Less than 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees F. Lather sweet potatoes in a little olive oil.
- Bake potatoes for 45 minutes-1 hour.
- While potatoes are baking, begin to cook meat over stove top.
- Season meat with salt and pepper, and add onions to cook along with meat.
- After potatoes and meat are finished cooking, scoop out the insides and mix the sweet potato in with the meat.
- Mix together thoroughly and add back into sweet potato skins.
- Cook meat in the skins for another 15 minutes.
Paleo OatmealIngredients and Preparation:
Use my Paleo Lara Bar recipe from the previous post, and add 2 extra tbsp of coconut milk and water to create the texture you want. Heat this for 45 seconds-1 minute and enjoy! It has the perfect Oatmeal texture. I had mine with an egg and bacon. Yummy and guilt free!