Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 1 package of nitrate free bacon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bend the end of each pieces of asparagus over and chop off the bottoms. Continue by rinsing off the asapragus.
- Wrap two pieces of asparagus in the bacon, then place on the cooking sheet.
- After you have wrapped the asparagus, sprinkle the salt and pepper over the pan of bacon wrapped asparagus.
- Roast the asparagus for 10 minutes then take it out, rotate each piece of asparagus over, then continue to bake for 10 more minutes.
Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- 1 package of all natural ground turkey
- 5-6 large bell peppers
- 1/2 white onion
- 1/3 c spinach leaves
- 1 tomatao
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
- Wrap the bell peppers in aluminum foil, and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the peppers are in the oven, begin to brown the turkey on the stove over medium heat.
- Chop the onion, tomato, and spinach leaves. Next, add these to the turkey meat.
- Season the mixture with oregano and black pepper.
- When the peppers are finished, take them out of the oven and cut off the top. You will want to scoop out the centers before you begin to add any of the meat and veggie mix.
- Stuff the peppers as full as you can get them, and then bake for 15 minutes.