- 2 (14 oz) cans of artichoke hearts
- 16 oz frozen spinach
- 1 c cashews
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Add spinach to a large saucepan and begin to simmer over medium heat. Chop the artichoke hearts into smaller pieces before adding to this mix. Sprinkle the spinach and artichoke with a pinch of sea salt.
- While the artichoke and spinach cook, get out your food processor.
- Add the cashews into the food processor until you get a flour consistency. Next, add the olive oil. You will be wanting a nut butter like texture.
- Once your spinach is completely cooked, drained the excess water. Place the spinach and artichoke into a large bowl.
- Add the cashew cream as well as other seasonings to the bowl. Mix thoroughly.
I have eaten this with homemade sweet potato chips, mixed with other veggies, on top of meat, or simply by itself!