- 1 c almond flour
- 1 c pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/4-1/3 c water (may or may not be needed)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp allspice
- 1 tbsp agave/honey
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease baking tin with olive oil. You can always use Coconut as well. I use it quite often.
- Mix almond flour, pumpkin, and egg in a mixing bowl. Add water here if this mixture seems to thick.
- Next, stir in the cinnamon, allspice, and agave/honey.
- Pour batter into baking tin. I would use a smaller tin. Mine was too large, so the bread was very thin.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. The bread should be golden. Sprinkle the finished product with cinnamon and agave if you want an extra sweet kick!
People always ask me about how much I spend on Paleo ingredients and what is on my grocery list. This is a typical grocery trip for me. Food can last up to one week, but I usually find myself shopping more than once a week to make sure I have everything I need.