- 1 lb nitrate free sausage
- 3 c fresh kale
- 1 c yellow onions
- 1/2 c carrots
- 8 eggs
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Begin to brown meat in a large skillet. While this meat cooks, chop your onion and carrots. Sprinkle a little pepper over the sausage if you want.
- Once it is completely cooked (Be careful and be sure to thoroughly cook the sausage. This is a meat to watch when cooking.), mixed in the kale, carrots, and onions. Stir.
- Cook your vegetables in with the meat for several minutes before finally adding your eggs.
- Add the sea salt and pepper while continuing to stir your dish.