- 1 c almond flour
- 1 lb of all natural sausage
- 4-5 tbsp of pastured butter or ghee
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt your butter/ghee in the microwave for about 10-20 seconds.
- Mix sausage and almond flour in mixing bowl. You can mix it by spoon, but mixing by hand seemed to work a lot better for me.
- Roll sausage into 1-1 and 1/2 inch balls, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes. My first batch cooked very quickly!
- Serve and enjoy!! Don't eat too many at once. That is the mistake I made. ;)