- 1 package of ground turkey
- 1/4 onion
- 3 small bell peppers
- 2-3 sweet potatoes (I used two large sweet potatoes.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Begin browning ground turkey over low heat.
- Chop your onion and bell pepper then mix into the meat.
- Microwave sweet potatoes for 5-7 minutes to soften.
- While meat continues to cook, scoop out the inside of the sweet potato onto a plate. You may want to mash the potato a little more, depending on how soft it is.
- Add the mashed potato to the bottom of a pan.
- Once the meat is finished cooking, pour over sweet potato. *I poured a little coconut milk over the top of the dish. Not necessary, but it did add a little twist!
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, and then eat up! :)
I mentioned the great workout today, and here is most of the crew goofing around after it was over! I am lucky to get to WOD with fun, hardworking people every day. These guys and girls deserved a yummy post workout meal!